Reiki is an ancient Eastern method of healing uses energy to balance the body and mind, and its benefits can be felt by both Reiki practitioners and their clients. In fact, Reiki is believed to improve just about any aspect of life, from physical health to emotional well-being to stress reduction and mental clarity. Reiki techniques are used to heal the body, mind and the spirit. It has been proven that Reiki can help people suffering from various major and minor ailments. It is often used as a complementary conventional therapy in a number of hospitals today. It complements and enhances the health care the patient receives in the hospital or from other health care providers.
One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the bodies natural healing abilities, and improves and maintains health. Reiki helps bring about inner peace and harmony, it can be valuable tool in the quest for spiritual growth. Reiki can also strengthened and heal personal relationships. Reiki can heal mental and emotional wounds, work through dysfunction and create a new found closeness and intimacy.
Because Reiki enhances your capability to love, it can open you up to the people around you and help your relationships grow. Deep personal connections, by improving your capacity for empathy, Reiki allows you to connect with people on a deeper level.
Reiki can be felt on several levels from physical healing to inner peace to improved relationships. Reiki can be an effective way to treat immediate problems, such as physical or mental illness, but regular treatments can also improve overall health. By helping to maintain a state of physical and emotional balance, Reiki can not only treat problems, but perhaps even prevent them from ever developing.
Reiki also balances the mind and emotions. Regular Reiki treatments can bring about a calmer and more peaceful state of being, in which a person is better able to cope with everyday stress. This mental balance also enhances learning, memory and mental clarity. In more severe situations, Reiki can help alleviate mood swings, fear, frustration and even anger.
- Reiki relieves pain.
- Reiki calms. It reduces stress, and provides deep relaxation, comfort & peace.
- Reiki boots and improves the immune system.
- Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki helps in the grieving process. It cleans and clears the emotions from being so draining and offers perspective.
- Reiki brings spiritual clarity.
- Reiki Improves the confidence level and the esteem of the client.
- Reiki can improve good blood circulation and stop small bleeding.
- Reiki can cleanse organs ( heart, liver, kidneys, spleen, gall bladder, lungs).
- Reiki is safe to treat symptoms of imbalance: chronic and acute conditions, stress related disorders, conditions related to sinus, menopause, migraine, cystitis, asthma, chronic fatigue, arthritis, back, sciatica, insomnia and depression – to name a few.
- Reiki speeds up recovery from surgery or long-term illness. As it helps in adjusting to medicine/treatment, it also tends to reduce side-effects. For example, Chemo-therapy patients who received Reiki noticed a marked decrease in side effects from treatment.
- Reiki is for everyone: it heals adults, babies, toddlers, children, elderly and pets.
- Reiki for pets, pets may be helped in recovery from illness, stress, trauma, and separation anxiety.
- Reiki purifies environments.
- Reiki helps athletes heal from injury faster and perform.
- Reiki It increases energy levels.
- Reiki It reduces stress and relives stress as well.
- Reiki It helps a client in the grieving process.
- Reiki Promotes creativity.
- Reiki accelerates the bodies self-healing abilities
- Reiki aids in better sleep